CONCEPT about GOEN
We hope GOEN inn Tokyo will be a place where guests can realize their dreams
We hope GOEN inn Tokyo will be a place where guests can realize their dreams.
We want to provide the best possible experience to our guests who come all the way to Japan to stay with us and choose to holiday in Tokyo out of the countless number of cities throughout the world.
We, the owners of GOEN inn Tokyo, have also had the experience of travelling around the world as backpackers.
GOEN inn Tokyo was born from this passion for travel.
GOEN inn Tokyo was conceived as a unique place where the guests and hosts, or people in general, can interact with each other through such mediums as Japanese culture experience programs.
Please expect nothing less than friendly yet diligent one on one service that caters to the needs of each individual customer.
GOEN inn Tokyo will strive to make your holiday as enjoyable as possible.
4-25-5, Hongo, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo, 113-0033, Japan
from Korakuen station
from Kasuga station
from Suidoubashi station
Q & A
- 1What are the check-in and check-out times?▲
- Customers are welcome check in anytime between 3pm and 11pm.
We politely request that customers check out before 10am.
- 2What amenities are available?▲
- We provide bath towels, face towels, body towels and toothbrushes.
- 3Is there car parking available nearby?▲
- Recently a D-Parking facility was built near GOEN. It is reasonably priced. Please see the photo below.
200 YEN for every 15 minutes or maximum charge of 1800 YEN between 8am and 10pm
100 YEN for every 60 minutes or maximum charge of 400 YEN between 10pm and 8am.
Information on other parking facilities in the area.
- https://www.navitime.co.jp/poi?spt=60006.TMPC29070 24 hours costs 2500 YEN
- http://www.coinpark.info/コインパーク西片１丁目第２/ 24 hours costs 3100 YEN.
- https://www.repark.jp/parking_user/time/result/detail/?park=REP0013124&p=1&st=1&lat=35.7100175&lon=139.7555501&plc=〒113-0033+東京都文京区本郷４丁目 Maximum charge of 2600 YEN for up to 24 hours.
- 4How long does it take to reach the Tokyo Dome?▲
- It takes 10 minutes to reach the Toyko Dome by foot.
- 5How much does it cost for a child to stay at GOEN?▲
- Children under the age of 6 years old can stay free of charge with an accompanying adult in the same room and using existing bedding.
- 6Are there any additional charges?▲
- There is a room cleaning fee of 4000 YEN that is in addition to the accommodation fee.
(This is a one off payment irrespective of the length of stay)
- 7Is there a cancellation fee?▲
- No cancellation fee is payable on reservations cancelled more than 14 days prior to the intended check-in day.
A cancellation fee equal to the value of the first night`s accommodation will be charged for cancelations received within 13 days of the intended check-in day.
- 8Are there rooms available where smoking is acceptable?▲
- The entire building is a no-smoking zone. Smoking is also prohibited in front of the building. It is recommended that customers who wish to smoke utilize smoking zones nearby.